1. In a mixing bowl, mix the flour, sugar, salt, with oil and 2 1/2 cups of water.
2. In a glass, dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup lukewarm water.
3. After the yeast froths (5-10 minutes), add it to the batter in the mixing bowl.
4. Mix the dough well. Cover with a cloth. Leave in a warm place for one hour.
5. The batter will be like frothy, thick pancake batter. Mix again. Cover again. Leave in a warm place for another hour.
6. Cook the pancakes using a small non-stick skillet. Place 1/3-1/2 cup of batter in the skillet. Cook the flat bread over low heat until the top bubbles (approximately 6-8 minutes). There is no need to flip the bread; Only cook the bread on one side. Repeat until all the batter has been used.