1. After you have removed your turkey" target="_blank">http://kosherfood.about.com/od/meatmaindishes/r/turkey_thanks.htm">turkey
from the oven, drain the turkey's pan drippings through a strainer. Cool. Skim the fat from the top.
2. Measure out 4 cups of drippings. If you don't have 4 cups, then add chicken broth or water to get to this amount.
3. In a medium saucepan, melt margarine. Add the flour and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, for about 3 minutes
4. Slowly add in the 4 cups of pan drippings. Stir constantly, getting rid of any lumps, over medium-low heat for about 3 minutes, or until thickened to your desired consistency.
5. Season with salt and pepper according to taste.