1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
2. Grease muffin pan.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat margarine, sugar, salt, vanilla, and eggs.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and cornmeal.
5. To batter, alternate adding flour mixture and soy milk until blended well.
6. Pour into muffin pan.
7. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius) for 15-18 minutes, or a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
TIP: Be careful not to overcook the muffins or they will be dry.
YIELD: 14-16 muffins
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve warm.